Courtney's Candles & Creations
2029 S Willard Ave
Joplin, MO 64804
417-624-1838 or Toll Free (USA only) 866-723-6873
After 5 PM and on Weekends we answer the phone from home when we can. The best way to contact us if we do not answer is by sending us an email to
ALL ABOUT COURTNEYS CANDLES & CREATIONS
We've been making our own candles since 1992. Each year we expand our offering of quality gift items with things we fall in love with. We only sell things we love.
WE DO NOT HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON THE LOCATION OF STORES IN YOUR LOCAL AREA.
Call or email Wilma on any questions with fragrances including: Scented Jar Candles, Fragrance Lamps, Reed Diffusers & Scented Laundry Detergent. She's always loved highly scented great smelling candles and has fallen in love with her fragrance lamps (the best thing about selling them is getting to "test" them every day!). Wilma would be delighted to help you select your favorite fragrances.
Call or email Frank with questions on Rhythm & Seiko Clocks, Firepots, FireLites & Fuel Gel and Clayworks by Heather Goldminc. He'd be delighted to help you with your selections.
Most of our new sales come by word of mouth. We are very proud to have earned Yahoo Shopping's 5 Star TOP SERVICE award & Excellence Awards from Bizrate & Shopping.com. Only the top 2.7% of all Internet Retailers earn Bizrate's Circle of Excellence Medal.
We ship all over the world and have partnered with Bongo International. Click on the Shipping Tab for more information.
1. Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
2. We can only provide credit to the credit or debit card used for the original purchase. Gifts can only be credited to the purchaserís credit card.
3. Credit cannot be given on items not in original condition in the original cosmetic boxes with the all original paperwork. Boxes must not be marred with tape or otherwise altered. Candles or Fragrance Lampes may not be returned if they have been burned. Opened, unsealed bottles of lamp fragrance may not be returned. (ie ready for resale to another customer.)
4. Rhythm and Seiko Clocks are subject to a $20 restocking fee. Other returned items are subject to recovery of our shipping costs.
5. Items must be well packaged in an external box with cushioning material surrounding the itemís cosmetic box. We suggest you insure the item against damage in shipping as we cannot provide credit if the item is damaged in return shipment. If the item's cosmetic box is damaged the cost of replacing the box will be deducted.
6. Contact us for authorization before you return an item.
7. Of course, special orders may not be returned. All Clayworks Studio Originals are special orders. Items shipped directly from the manufacturer are considered special orders and may not be returned. Examples include Ridgeway Clocks, Loricron Clocks, Hermle Clocks, Ship Models & Accent Treasures products.
8. In the unlikely event that you recieve an item in error, we will ship you the correct item with return postage. Fragrance Lamps or Oils that have been used cannot be returned or exchanged. We expect to recieve the incorrect item back in less than 30 days or we will assume you have decided to keep it.
9. Shipping charges will not be refunded and orders that ship for free will have the actual cost of outbound shipping deducted from the refund.
10. Authorized returns should be shipped to: Courtneyís Candles & Creations, 2029 Willard, Joplin, MO 64804. Be sure to include the original purchaserís name (exactly as it appears on the credit card), bill to address, and credit card number and expiration date. We do not retain credit card information (it is shredded).
When you shop at Courtney's you'll be one of millions of customers who have safely shopped across the Yahoo! network without credit card fraud. Courtney's is part of the Yahoo! Shopping Network and utilizes the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), an advanced encryption technology. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is provided by Yahoo!. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
THE STORY OF COURTNEYS CANDLES & CREATIONS
Wilma, Courtney's mom, has always loved scented candles and has burned them for as long as she can remember. She started making her own very highly scented jar candles in 1992 because she was not happy with the quality of the candles she could buy. They didnít have enough fragrance and burned up too fast.
Her friends and family raved about the candles she made for herself so she created and gave away dozens and dozens. In so doing, she perfected the formula for Courtneyís Candles, the super highly scented candles with very long burn times that have become a market favorite among those who love and appreciate high quality scented candles.
Wilma named the business after her most wonderful creation, her daughter Courtney. The little girl holding a candle on the label and logo is Courtney at age 7. Courtney graduated from College with a degree in Marketing in 2012 and works for a local hospital in fundraising and event organizing.
The business started in Wilma's kitchen, grew into her garage, then into her parents garage too, and then took over our current 10,000 sqft building. Despite the rapid growth of the business, quality is assured as every candle is still produced in accordance with Wilma's painstakingly developed recipe by family members.
Wilma is a dedicated shop-a-holic and everywhere she goes she looks for new gift lines to add to our line up. Over the years, Wilma has found a select few gift lines that she loved and bought for our home: Heather Goldminc's Clayworks, Rhythm Small World Clocks, Seiko Melodies in Motion Clocks, many brands of Fragrance Lamps, Firepots and Reed Diffusers, BirdBrain Hummingbird Feeders and Gazer Balls, Candle Warmers, Tyler Candles, WoodWick Candles, Zodax Porcelain Diffusers and much more. When we find something we love, we go all out... become knowlegeable in the product line and stock 100% of the available items.
We do our best to treat every customer as we would like to be treated: with respect & honesty, value pricing, and super quick service.
Give us a try and you'll be sure to join the ranks of our super-satisfied customers.
Yahoo! Shopping randomly samples our customers and asks them to rate our performance.
99.4% of our Customers rate us EXCELLENT or GOOD!
RATINGS FOR LAST 12 MONTHS:
LAST 14 YEARS